Top best answers to the question «Minecraft can you silk touch a ender chest»
- Ender chests require a pickaxe to be mined. Otherwise, they drop nothing. Unless the pickaxe is enchanted with Silk Touch, the ender chest drops only 8 obsidian with no Eye of Ender. Any pickaxe allows the ender chest to drop either itself or 8 obsidian, despite obsidian itself only being obtainable with a diamond or netherite pickaxe.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Minecraft can you silk touch a ender chest?» often ask the following questions:
💄 Can you silk touch ender chest?
What Kirsybuu said is correct. You can get the chest back by using a Silk Touch pick.
- Can a silk touch axe break a ender chest?
- Can a silk touch pickaxe mine an ender chest?
- Can an ender chest be mined with silk touch?
💄 Can silk touch be used on ender chest?
The Silk Touch enchantment can be placed on any pickaxe, axe, or shovel that a player has obtained throughout their adventures in Minecraft. This includes tools made out of wood, stone, iron,...
- Can i mine an ender chest without silk touch?
- Can you pick up ender chest without silk touch?
- Do i need silk touch to break ender chest?
💄 Can you move ender chest with silk touch?
This feature also works across the different worlds: Overworld, Nether, and the End. Whenever an Ender Chest is destroyed, it will only drop eight obsidian. If a player breaks an ender chest using a pickaxe enchanted with Silk Touch, it will drop as an Ender Chest instead of obsidian.
- Do you need silk touch to mine a ender chest?
- How do you break an ender chest without silk touch?
- Can an iron pickaxe with silk touch mine an ender chest?
6 other answers
However, this should only be able to be done with a new level of the Silk Touch enchantment (Silk Touch II) which allows you to gather blocks with NBT data, such as chests. You would not be able to put chests with NBT data inside other chests, to keep this from becoming too OP. However, you can put chests with NBT data inside Ender Chests.
Silk Touch can no longer pick up glass. 1.2.4: Glass can be collected with Silk Touch again. 1.3.1 12w17a: Ice and glass panes can now be collected with Silk Touch. 12w21a: Added emerald ore, which requires Silk Touch to be collected. 12w24a: Ender chests now drop 8 obsidian unless mined with Silk Touch. 1.4.6 12w50a: Silk Touch can now be added to shears. 1.5 13w01a
You can mine it with any pickaxe and get the chest if it has silk touch Breaking it by hand will drop nothing. 2. View Entire Discussion (2 Comments)
Just did a couple more tests. You can pick up ender chests with a silk touch pick. Both iron and diamond work, I didn't try the others. A shovel or axe will take forever and you get nothing....
When you break an ender chest with a silk touch pickaxe, only the ender chest drops as an item, not the contents. If a non-silk touch pickaxe is used, 8 obsidian will be dropped, you will need another eye of ender to make another. Each player gets their own version of the 27 slots, no items can be shared through an ender chest.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Minecraft can you silk touch a ender chest?» so you can surely find the answer!Can you silk touch a chest in minecraft?
Basically when you silk-touch a chest, you get to keep the contents in the chest. This will make mass moving of items much easier. However, this should only be able to be done with a new level of the Silk Touch enchantment (Silk Touch II) which allows you to gather blocks with NBT data, such as chests.Can you pick up an ender chest with a silk touch shovel?
Ender chests can be reclaimed only by mining them using a pickaxe enchanted with Silk Touch, or it drops 8 blocks of obsidian if mined with a regular pickaxe.Can you silk touch ender portal?
Can you Silk Touch the end portal?Jun 18, 2012No, you can’t use any sort of item to break the end portal frame, but you can download mods and make it. Also, ...Can you pick up a ender chest with a silk touch iron pick?
Can an Enderchest be collected with an iron pickaxe with silk touch? Yes you can!Can silk touch pick up ender chests?
Ender chests require a pickaxe to be mined. Otherwise, they drop nothing. Unless the pickaxe is enchanted with Silk Touch, the ender chest drops only 8 obsidian with no Eye of Ender.Can you use ender eyes without silk touch?
- If you have a good source of eyes of ender you could use them without silk touch, but usually getting an efficient source of them is much harder than getting silk touch. 1. Its "silk touch".
- If you have a good source of eyes of ender you could use them without silk touch, but usually getting an efficient source of them is much harder than getting silk touch. 1. Its "silk touch". 2. Yes, they share the same inventory space. 3. The chest will break into 8 obsidian, so yes, it is not so portable.
As soon as you place it, the ender chest will appear on the other side. Step-4 Place the ender chest in your inventory You have the ender chest crafted, now drag it in your inventory.Can you mine the ender portal with silk touch?
- End Portal Frames cannot be picked up or destroyed through conventional means including Silk Touch, and acts as the frame for The End portal, as the name implies. Each End Portal Frame must contain an Eye of Ender in order to activate the portal, this can take 8-12 Eyes of Ender depending on how filled the Portal Frames are.
Silk touch is the most rare enchantment you can get on a pick.Why get silk touch minecraft?
- Silk touch is one of the more desirable enchantments in Minecraft. The ability to get the exact block you are breaking rather than a component of the block, or even losing the block entirely, can be liberating. It allows you to obtain more blocks than you otherwise could have. Despite its many uses, the silk touch does come with a few detriments.
Silk touch is an uncommon enchantment in Minecraft. Players can obtain silk touch through trading and enchanting. Villager Trading is the best way to obtain any enchantment in Minecraft, and librarian villagers can trade any enchanted book… This villager will offer either an enchanted book or paper/bookshelf trade.How common is silk touch minecraft?
Minecraft uses a weighting system to determine what enchantment(s) a tool gets. So, even in the proper tool/level ranges, you would still only have a 1/18 chance of getting Silk Touch.How rare is silk touch minecraft?
- Silk touch does not have any level of progression. This means only a level 1 silk touch is available throughout the game. Getting this enchantment isn’t easy, as it is a slightly rare enchantment. Players can definitely get their hands on silk touch if with a bit of work.
- The Silk touch Enchantment can be used with tools like Shears, Axe, Shovel, and PickAxe. You will need an Enchanting Table for this…
- You will have to use Level 3 Enchantments on your Tools in Minecraft to increase your chances of getting Silk Touch.
- If you are on Level 1 then upgrade fast and check your Enchanting Table…
- You can use Silk Touch on Shovels to farm items, as its cheapest tool to craft.
The process should be:
- Place your pick in the table and check the tier 3 enchant. If it's Silk Touch, then level up and take the enchant.
- If it's not Silk Touch, place a trash item, such as a wooden shovel, and use the tier 1 enchant. This will reset all enchants for all items.
- The only other option to get a silk touch would be to find a silk touch book found inside chests. You can also try trading with a librarian, or fishing. None of them will grant you a silk touch instantly, but you will definitely find one.
Good luck. Silk touch is the most rare enchantment you can get on a pick… It's random, and if your luck is as bad as mine, you're in for a long ride.Minecraft can silk touch mine spawners?
- Silk Touch Spawners is a datapack you can add to your Minecraft world. This datapacks allows you to mine spawners with silk touch pickaxes! Only iron or higher tier pickaxes with silk touch will be able to collect the spawners.
The Silk Touch enchantment allows Minecraft players to acquire blocks as themselves that otherwise would not drop when broken. The uses for the Silk Touch enchantment in MinecraftCan you use silk touch on a chest?
Basically when you silk-touch a chest, you get to keep the contents in the chest. This will make mass moving of items much easier. However, this should only be able to be done with a new level of the Silk Touch enchantment (Silk Touch II) which allows you to gather blocks with NBT data, such as chests.Bedrock minecraft can you silk touch spawner?
The Player cannot get the Monster Spawner even if he/she is using a Silk Touch Enchanted Pickaxe. Dungeon spawners have a higher chance of spawning Zombies (50%) compared to Skeletons and Spiders (25% each). Bedrock Exclusive: Monster Spawner is available in the Creative Inventory. Torches will not affect Spawners present in the Nether.Can you silk touch coral in minecraft?
- Coral blocks now require Silk Touch to be collected. Coral, coral fans, and dead coral fans can now be collected using Silk Touch. Added dead coral, which requires Silk Touch to be collected. Added campfires, which drop coal unless mined with Silk Touch. Added bee nests, which require Silk Touch to be collected.
A grass block can be obtained by mining it using a tool enchanted with Silk Touch. Otherwise, it drops dirt. It can also be obtained by killing an enderman that is holding a grass block.